2023-2024 Reassignment process is open.
Please click here to complete your application for 2024.
If you have a request for the current school year (2022-2023), please contact email@example.com.
Student Reassignment and Student District Release - If you live in one school's attendance area and wish to request a transfer to a school other than the one in which you reside, you would select one of these options. There are Board policies that dictate the approval of all reassignment requests. Please note that the window for requesting Student Reassignments for the 2023-2024 school year will be February 1, 2023 - June 1, 2023.
Just a few reminders:
- Parents must set up an account. If you are a renewal, you use the same email and account information as last year.
- All notifications will be done through email.
- The principal's approval is required for students attending Sampson County Schools.
- We will NOT collect payments online for INTO transfers. The payment must be mailed or dropped off at the Board of Education. The amount of $1,266 tuition per child is required for students living outside of Sampson County. Checks should be made payable to Sampson County Schools. Students transferring from the Clinton City School district are required to pay $150 per family. These payments are due July 20, 2023.
- For students requesting acceptance to SCS (INTO), a release from the sending school system must be attached to your account before you will receive final approval.
- Our student reassignment application for internal transfers must be completed by June 1, 2023.
- Our Board of Education policies dictate the approval and denial of all reassignment requests. If your reassignment is denied, there is a Board appeals process that parents can request to complete. The Board of Education will hold in-person appeals during the months of June and July. Failure to comply with the above deadlines may affect the appeals process if the reassignment is not granted.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please email Susan Warren at firstname.lastname@example.org or Darcilla Owens email@example.com.