Sampson County School Social Workers will provide unique services to students, families, and communities in order to help them build resiliency and successfully adapt to adversity as future citizens..
Roles of School Social Workers
- Assessment and identification of student and family strengths and needs
- Coordination of services for families and students
- Crisis Intervention
- Advocacy for students and families
- Consultation and collaboration with school staff
- Network with community agencies and identify resources