Online NEW Student Enrollment
Sampson County Schools is offering the option for parents to enroll NEW students through an online platform – ScribEnroll. This enables parents to complete forms and upload required enrollment documents via a secure platform. This new enrollment option is ONLY for students who reside in the district or have been pre-approved through our reassignment process.
Online RENEWAL for currently enrolled and returning students:
Renewal is for currently enrolled and returning students for Elementary, Middle and High Schools. This feature is a secure platform for families that already have a student(s) enrolled and need to change, update or upload information to the school. You must sign in to an existing account or create a new one to use this feature.
The following documents must be presented in person at the school or uploaded with the online registration in order to complete the registration process:
1. A certified or clear, readable copy of your child's birth certificate.
2. Proof of your Sampson County address, which must be one of the following:
- Current water, gas, tax, or electric bill in the parent's name that is no more than 30 days old, or
- A newly signed lease that is no more than 60 days old, or
- Signed and Notarized Affidavit of Residency (the form is available from the school), or
- Settlement statement or an Offer to Purchase agreement (only in limited circumstances).
3. A photo ID of the parent listed on the birth certificate that is registering the child.
4. Your child's immunization record.
5. Any custody documents.
6. If you are enrolling a student new to Sampson County Schools, you are required to complete a North Carolina Health Assessment Transmittal Form. Access the Health Assessment form here.
7. Oath of Affirmation - must be notarized in person at the enrolling school. Access the Oath of Affirmation form here. Acceda a formulation de Juramento de Afirmacion aqui.