- Summer registration for SECHS students ends February 28th. Please see Mrs. Tyndall ASAP to sign up for summer classes. Payment for summer classes is due in April (date TBD by the college). You will pay $47.50 at the business office.
- Yearbooks are currently on sale for $40. If you would like your name printed on the cover of your yearbook, you must purchase before February 28th. If students are interested in purchasing, please see Mrs. Stanley. Super Seniors interested in purchasing custom Super Senior pages, see Mrs. Stanley or Dalton Bradshaw for more information. To purchase a yearbook online, use the link lifetouch.com and the yearbook ID code 12515520.
- This is the last week to pay for prom!! Pay the $150 to Mrs. Baxter, Mrs. Stanley or Mrs. Smoak. February 28 is also the last day to sign up to attend, make song requests or sign up for prom king or queen. If you are going to prom you MUST sign up. Paying for prom does not mean that you are signed up to attend. Guest forms are also due by Friday in the box outside of Mrs. Smoak’s classroom.
- Key Club Members - All Pancake Feast money or tickets are due to Mrs. Warren by Wednesday. The Pancake Feast is Friday night from 5:00-7:30 and Saturday morning from 6:30-9:30 at Sunset Avenue Elementary Cafeteria. If you signed up to help, please be early so they can assign you a job. We also will be helping with the Special Olympics. The event is scheduled for April 2nd from 8:30-1:00 at Clinton High School. You will need to provide your own transportation. You cannot miss a college class to volunteer. If you are interested, please see Mrs. Warren or Mrs. Stanley by Wednesday of this week. We need permission forms and t-shirt sizes.
- The 2020 SECHS Talent Show will be held on March 26th at 6 pm in the SCC Activities Auditorium. If you would like to sign up for the Talent Show, there is a signup sheet on the table outside of W-237. You must sign up before February 28th. Individual and group talents are allowed.