7 QUICK TROUBLESHOOTING TIPS TO TRY BEFORE REACHING OUT FOR HELP!
1. Try one more time: Most people do this—in fact, they often click the trackpad so many times that they make matters far worse and get the spinning beachball of death. So I repeat: Try only one more time, and then proceed to the next tip.
2. Check your Wi-Fi signal: Check to see if the device has flipped to the guest network or been put into airplane mode. Both will cause issues!
4. Log out and then log in again: But first, make sure you remember your password.
5. Clear the web browser’s cache and cookies: This helps the device start with a fresh slate of information. Click here to clear the cache and cookies on different browsers and devices.
6. Restart the device: Restarting is like a getting a full night’s sleep—it clears memory and restores the device’s inner workings.
7. Contact your teacher: Send your teacher an email explaining the issue. Be clear and concise! Don't just say, "My computer doesn't work!" or "I can't log in!" Give clear details!