Virtual Open House for UNC System Colleges/Universities:
In conjunction with North Carolina Countdown to College, the UNC System is hosting the second annual UNC System Virtual Open House for students, families, and high school counselors to learn more about the 16 UNC System universities.
During the week of October 4, a series of four virtual sessions will be hosted. Current students from each university will share about their college experience and answer your questions live. YOU MUST REGISTER!
Many colleges are offering on-campus tours or open houses. Visit the college's website and search for tour/open house information.
Please see Mrs. Dove if you are offered a scholarship. We want to celebrate you!
You may need to scan a document for a variety of reasons.
Here is how:
1. Scan App CamScanner can be downloaded for free
2. How to Scan a Document using iphone
- Open a note or create a new note.
- Tap , then tap Scan Documents.
- Place your document in view of the camera on your device.
- If your device is in Auto mode, your document will be automatically scanned. If you need to manually capture a scan, tap or one of the Volume buttons.
- Drag the corners to adjust the scan to fit the page, then tap Keep Scan.
- You can add additional scans to the document or tap Save when you're done.
3. How to Scan a Document using android
- Open the Google Drive app .
- In the bottom right, tap Add .
- Tap Scan .
- Take a photo of the document you'd like to scan. Adjust scan area: Tap Crop . Take photo again: Tap Re-scan current page . Scan another page: Tap Add .
- To save the finished document, tap Done .