- Financial Aid/Making College Affordable Virtual Event
- Virtual College Exploration
#CFNC is excited to be among the presenters for the #CACRAO Virtual College Exploration. This free program is for all North and South Carolina students. Parents and students can explore the college search process, participate in panel discussions with college admissions officers, and more! View the complete schedule and register today: https://bit.ly/3hQnZyA
- UNC System schools will be test-optional for 2021.
The system's Board of Governors approved a one-year waiver from the requirement that prospective first-year students submit an ACT or SAT score when they apply for admission.
The below list includes institutions that are "test optional," "test flexible" or otherwise de-emphasize the use of standardized tests by making admissions decisions -- without using ACT or SAT scores -- for all or many applicants who recently graduated from U.S. high schools.
- Ways to scan documents:
1. Scan App CamScanner can be downloaded for free
2. How to Scan a Document using iphone
- Open a note or create a new note.
- Tap , then tap Scan Documents.
- Place your document in view of the camera on your device.
- If your device is in Auto mode, your document will be automatically scanned. If you need to manually capture a scan, tap or one of the Volume buttons.
- Drag the corners to adjust the scan to fit the page, then tap Keep Scan.
- You can add additional scans to the document or tap Save when you're done.
3. How to Scan a Document using android
- Open the Google Drive app .
- In the bottom right, tap Add .
- Tap Scan .
- Take a photo of the document you'd like to scan. Adjust scan area: Tap Crop . Take photo again: Tap Re-scan current page . Scan another page: Tap Add .
- To save the finished document, tap Done .