- ACT and SAT scores are not required.
- Must attend an Eligible Public High School.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have achieved a 3.75 cumulative grade point average.
- Must enroll at an eligible four-year college or university the first semester following high school graduation.
- Must work 240 hours during the twelve months prior to fall semester college enrollment
- Must provide the FAFSA SAR showing the EFC. Must be Pell Grant eligible. The family EFC does not have to be paid, it is used only to determine disbursement amounts.
- Must apply for Federal and State grants if eligible.
- Must not have a felony conviction.
December Scholarships - Listed by Due Date
Click on the link to download the application or to access the website to apply
College Board Opportunity Scholarships - ongoing
- Participating in a Michael & Susan Dell Foundation approved college readiness program in grades 11 and 12- UPWARD BOUND
- Graduating from an accredited high school this academic year
- Earning a minimum of a 2.4 GPA
- Demonstrated need for financial assistance
- Eligible to receive a federal Pell grant in first year of college
- Planning to enroll full-time in a bachelor's degree program at an accredited higher education institution in the fall directly after your graduation from high school
The Hagan Scholarship is a nationwide need-based merit scholarship designed to help high-achieving students from small towns and rural areas graduate college debt-free. Recipients must: a) graduate from a public high school located in a county having fewer than 50,000 residents, or b) graduate from a remote rural school located in a county having more than 50,000 residents. Five hundred more scholarships will be awarded in April 2022.
2021-2022 Eligibility Requirements
The scholarship provides up to $48,000 over four years to attend college. Recipients must enroll at an eligible four-year not-for-profit college or university the first semester following high school graduation.
2 - Simple Gifts
- Deadline to apply December 2
- Must rank in top 25% of class
- Must have a desire to attend an out of state liberal arts college
- Must have unmet financial aid need
- CSS profile required
The Science Ambassador Scholarship is a full-tuition scholarship for a woman in science, technology, engineering, or math.
- All HS Seniors with a 2.5 or higher GPA who will attend a 2 or 4 year college may apply
- Deadline Dec. 15
- Apply online
- 3.0 GPA required
- involved in sports
- Open to juniors and seniors in U.S. high schools, including home-schooled students, as well as U.S. citizens attending high school overseas.
- Students must submit an essay between 700 and 900 words on the provided topic
- One $10,000 first prize, one $5,000 second prize, three $1,000 third place prizes and four $500 prizes will be awarded.