November Scholarships - Listed by Due Date
Click on the link to access the website
College Board Opportunity Scholarships - ongoing
- The Transformational Scholarships Program will provide scholarships totaling $40,000 over four years to promising high school students from Eastern North Carolina who will return to the region to teach after graduating from NC State’s College of Education.
- Must Apply to NC State by November 1 and list College Of Education as first choice major.
- To receive an automatic invitation to apply, a student must:
- Submit his or her general NC State application by November 1.
- Be a North Carolina resident.
- Indicate a family income of less than $110,000 on the NC State application (confirmed via the FAFSA.
- Select a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math)
- major or STEM Education major.
- Demonstrate a history of exceptional academic performance.
1 - Shelton National Leadership Scholarship at NC State
- $5,000 a year
- Must attend NC State. Students will be invited to apply based on their application for admissions to NCSU.
- Must be a student leader
- Buy-Rite Beauty will be awarding a $1,000 scholarship to a hairstylist or cosmetology student who best exemplifies our core beliefs.
- 3.5 or above GPA required
- Household income of $70,000 or less
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident and a legal resident of Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, New York, or North Carolina.
18 -Jack Kent Cooke
- Plan to graduate from a US high school in spring 2022
- Intend to enroll in an accredited four-year college beginning in fall 2022
- Earn a cumulative unweighted GPA of 3.5 or above
- Test Policy – This year, the Cooke Foundation will not require applicants to submit test scores for the College Scholarship Program application, and we will be “test blind” in the review process.
- Demonstrate significant unmet financial need. We will consider applicants with family income up to $95,000. However, we anticipate that a majority of scholarship recipients will be eligible to receive a Pell grant.
- An academic scholarship ($1,000 for a 4-year institution or $500 for a 2-year institution) for undergraduate students.
- Applicants must be enrolled or accepted for enrollment as full-time undergraduate students, in an accredited four-year or two-year institution in the U.S. or U.S. territories, and demonstrate a verifiable need for financial support. At least one parent must be of Hispanic ancestry. Non-U.S. citizens are eligible to apply (DACA or Undocumented). Applicants must be full-time undergraduate students for the Fall 2022 – Spring 2023 academic year. This includes high school seniors, college freshman, sophmores, and juniors up to age 25.
NC Sheriff's Association Criminal Justice Scholarship - Each College sets their own due date. Click on the link for the application and reach out to the college for the due date.
Must enroll in the criminal justice program at: App State, ECU, ECSU, FSU, A&T, NCCU, NCSU, UNC Charlotte, Pembroke, or Wilmington, WCU, or WSSU or one of the eligible private colleges in NC