November Scholarships - Listed by Due Date
Click on the link to access the website
College Board Opportunity Scholarships - ongoing
- To receive an automatic invitation to apply, a student must:
- Submit his or her general NC State application by November 1.
- Be a North Carolina resident.
- Indicate a family income of less than $110,000 on the NC State application (confirmed via the FAFSA.
- Select a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math)
- major or STEM Education major.
- Demonstrate a history of exceptional academic performance.
1 - Shelton National Leadership Scholarship at NC State
- $5,000 a year
- Must attend NC State. Students will be invited to apply based on their application for admissions to NCSU.
- Must be a student leader
- Buy-Rite Beauty will be awarding a $1,000 scholarship to a hairstylist or cosmetology student who best exemplifies our core beliefs.
- 3.5 or above GPA required
- Household income of $70,000 or less
25 - Apply to ECU with a 3.5 or higher GPA by Nov. 25 to receive an invitation to apply to their honors college.
Each honors college student will receive a scholarship.
NC Sheriff's Association Criminal Justice Scholarship - Each College Sets their own due date
Must enroll in the criminal justice program at: App State, ECU, ECSU, FSU, A&T, NCCU, NCSU, UNC Charlotte, Pembroke, or Wilmington, WCU, or WSSU
Application must be obtained from the financial aid office of one of the above colleges